The future of creativity is in collaboration. It’s clear that brands and agencies can learn from the wider world of entertainment and media how to engage consumers at scale.
Cannes Lions and MediaLink are launching an invitation-only event at Cannes Lions 2019. It will help participants learn from the planet's finest content and entertainment creators about how to make truly world-class content.
A new initiative for 2019
CLX is a two-day summit during Cannes Lions. It brings together 500 industry VIPs with eight world-class creators. The programme delivers high-value networking and blends it with best-in-class experiential and intimate content sessions. All designed to provide a platform that will define and drive the future of the industry.
Take part in CLX to:
- Meet senior level people from across the spectrum of brands, media and entertainment.
- Get up close and personal with some of the world’s most inspiring and sought after entertainment experts
- Learn how the world’s most popular content gets made
- Take part in the content for maximum value
- Understand the qualities of different entertainment verticals and how they can enhance your brand
- Interact with new technologies and product offerings from some of the world’s most innovative businesses
- Discuss new collaborative content and business models
- Have fun
Interested? Here's how it works.
CLX is free for Cannes Lions 2019 delegates. It takes place from Tuesday to Friday. The first two days are for invited VIPs only, but on Thursday and Friday the programme will open up with limited places available for all delegate pass holders.
More details about how to apply to be part of CLX will be announced in January 2019.